7-Up Chicken Marinade
I know this sounds weird, but seriously, try it out. The carbonation in the 7up causes the flavors to bubble up into the chicken and the horse radish gives it that kick. Very delicious, you'll be wanting to make it again.
- 2 Cups 7 up
- 1 Cup Soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon horse radish
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 Cup Oil
- Mix all the ingredients in a container that will fit them all
- Cut chicken into strips and puncture with fork
- place chicken into marinade
- let sit for 8 hours in fridge
- Cook up your chicken and eat!