Spiced Chicken and Tasty Tacos! This is a erally easy recipe to make and is great for when you have friends over for dinner. If you don't like cumin or the other spices I list here, experiment! Find your own! Then comment below so I can try out your recipe!
- 1 Green and Red Pepper
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tomato
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 12 Taco Shells
- Preheat oven to 325
- Chop Peppers, Onions, and Tomato into small chunks
- Mix Spices together in small bowl. The amounts are arbitrary, you need enough to cover the bottom of the small bowl and to coat the chicken pieces in. Mix blend to taste (I like to add Chili Pepper in).
- Place Taco Shells into oven until warmed
- Heat frying pan to medium heat and saute vegetables.
- Slice chicken breasts into small slices about 1-2 inches long.
- Place sliced chicken into bowl with spices and mix until the spices have stuck to the chicken
- Once vegetables are done, pour vegetables onto a plate for serving and drop chicken into pan.
- Cook chicken until insides are no longer pink, turning every few minutes to evenly cook the meat.
- Removes shells from the oven and place vegetables and meat into shells.
- Optionally, heat some salsa in a small pot and apply to taco shells.
- Eat an be merry