Grilled Cheese and Tomato+
Grilled cheese's are always a staple for many people. While I don't eat them very often, I like to make them more exciting! Today for dinner I made a grilled cheese and tomato sandwich, but enhanced the deliciousness via hotdog!
- Bread (Sandwich roll)
- Ketchup (optional)
- A hot dog
- Two slices of tomato
- a little bit of butter (like a knifeful)
- Toast your bread in the oven on broil to desired crunchiness
- Heat a frying pan to medium heat
- Slice the hot dog
- Lay the sliced hot dogs onto the bread
- Lay cheese on top of one side of the bread
- Lay tomato on top of the other half of bread
- Optional: ketchup to the cheese side!
- add the butter to the pan and spread
- Put the two halves together and lay in the pan, toasting each side for a minute or until desired cheesiness