Oven Roasted Butternut Squash and Beets
If you're looking to put some color in your meals look no further than the orange wonder that is butternut squash. I made this at the same time as my bacon wrapped chicken recipe, so the oven was set a bit lower than usual. Broiling them both for about 5 minutes helped crisp up the beets, your mileage may vary and it may be helpful to cook it on 400 degrees instead.
- One Butternut Squash
- Olive Oil
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- Cut the Beets into slices and the squash into chunks
- Place in oven-proof glassware and drizzle oil
- Sprinkle Rosemary on vegis as desired
- Put the food in the oven for a half hour
- The beets should be crisp, and the squash should be tender if not, put it back in!