Garlic Pizza Bread
Even when you don't have pizza dough you can still make pizza if you try! All you need is bread!
Servings: Enough for 2
Time: 8 minutes
- Tomato Sauce
- Green Pepper
- Shredded Mozzerella
- Large italian bread loaf
- Cut the bread in half
- Slice the garlic thin and spread it over each half of the bread
- Spread tomato sauce across the bread
- Slide the pepper into pices as big as you'd like and put on the bread
- Sprinkle cheese across the bread and lay down the pepperoni
- Put the bread into the oven and turn the oven to 300 and the setting to bake. Set the timer for 8 minutes and let the bread toast as the oven warms up.