Reduced Tomato Chicken
I was experimenting with chicken today (what else is new) and happened to make some of the most delicious chicken I've ever had. It was easy to make and you can make it too! All you need is a tomato, garlic, and some sauces!
- Chicken! (2 chicken tenders is what I used)
- A tomato (about 1/2 tomato per 2 tenders)
- Clove of Garlic
- Soy Sauce
- Heat a pan to middle high heat
- Slice off 3 large slices of the tomato and dice
- Dice the garlic as well, one clove is normally fine
- Throw the tomato into the pan and let it start heating up, stirring and flipping occasionally
- add the garlic
- Slice the chicken tenders into smaller bite sized morsels
- Use a hammer or bottom of a pot (don't judge me) to tenderize the meat a bit
- once the tomato's are cooked a bit and starting to leave themselves behind when you move them, move the tomato chunks to one side of the pan and add the butter
- mix the butter into the random smaller pieces of tomato you didn't push aside and let it dissolve a little.
- Place the chicken pieces into the pan and let them grill
- After you've flipped it a few times spray soy sauce (to taste, but you shouldn't need much) over the tomatos and chicken and stir them all together.
- Grill until done and enjoy!