Vegi Stir Fry
A really simple bunch of vegis that can add color and taste to any dish! It's quite tasty, and you can use basically any vegitables that you want.
- 1/2 a Summer Squash
- 1/4 a sliced tomato
- 1/2 sliced red pepper
- 1/2 sliced green pepper
- 1/2 sliced onion
- 1/2 cup rice
- Vegitable or Olive oil
- Pour 1 cup of water into a pot and start boiling it for the rice, when it begins to bubble add the rice and turn the heat to low
- Add oil to a frying pan and turn it to medium heat, letting it heat up while you chop the vegitables
- Add the vegitables to the hot oil and stir occasionally" },
- Keep stirring/mixing until the rice has cooked for at least 20 minutes, then strain the rice and add it to the vegitables
- mix it all up and add soy sauce or any seasonings you want
- Eat! For a heartier meal you can add pulled pork, chicken, or pepperoni to the pan as well!