Sauteed Cumin Zucchini
A good side dish for any meal! Quick to make and smells and tastes good.
- 1 Zucchini
- A little bit of butter (enough to cover the base of a pan)
- Cumin & Salt (to taste)
- Slice the zucchini into half inch thick slices (or thinner)
- Spice the upward facing sides of the zucchini
- Bring a frying pan to medium high heat
- Coat the bottom of the pan in butter and add the zucchini spice side down
- Spice the exposed unspiced sides of the zuchini
- saute the zucchini, flipping every few minutes for about 10 minutes
- serve with something and enjoy!