Spiced Tomato Noodles
Really easy, but tasty dinner for one or two.
- 1 Tomato
- Spices or Herbs
- Some lettuce (mescula)
- Boil water on a stove and bring a pan to medium low heat
- Slice the tomato into cubes and place into pan
- Throw the pasta into the boiling water
- Add spices or herbs to the tomato as well as the lettuce
- Slice the cheese into cubes and to the tomato mix
- Let the tomato and cheese cook until the cheese is melted to your liking. The water from the tomato will help to create a sort of sauce that will keep most of the cheese from sticking to the pan
- Put noodles onto a plate, pour tomato and cheese mixture on top.